Warranty Booklet| page 19, WHAT IS NOT COVERED“This warranty becomes void when damage results from:
1. Accidents, collision, faulty installation, or any alteration to the panel, panels, or vehicle that could be reasonably expected to affect the performance of the covered panel.
• 2. Environmental conditions,… acid rain.”
Owners Manual| page 7-2, Cleaning Exterior“In order to maintain the appearance of your vehicle, it is important to take proper care of it. To protect the paint surface, wash your vehicle as soon as you can:
After a rainfall to prevent possible damage from acid rain
• After driving on coastal roads
• When contaminants such as soot, bird droppings, tree sap, metal particles or bugs get on the paint surface
• When dust or mud builds up on the surface
Whenever possible, store or park your vehicle inside a garage or in a covered area. When it is necessary to park outside, park in a shady area or protect the vehicle with a body cover. Be careful not to scratch the paint surface when putting on or removing the body cover.”
2020 Warranty booklet (page 7) This warranty does not cover damage, failures or corrosion resulting from or caused by: • Stone chipping, chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, hail, windstorm, lightning, flood or other environmental conditions.