Warranty| (Pages 14-15) WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY?
• customer-applied chemicals or accidental spills
• road salt
• tree sap, bird and bee droppings
• freezing, water or flood
Owners Manual| page 304, CLEANING THE EXTERIOR“• Wash your vehicle regularly with cool or lukewarm water and a neutral pH shampoo…
Never use strong household detergents or soap, for example dish washing or laundry liquid. These products can discolor and spot painted surfaces.
• Never wash your vehicle when is hot to the touch, or during strong or direct sunlight.
• Dry your vehicle with a chamois or soft terry cloth towel to eliminate water spotting.
• Immediately remove fuel spillages, bird droppings, insect deposits and road tar. These may cause damage to your vehicle’s paintwork or trim over time.”